Monday, September 1, 2008

Howdy!!!

My name's Scott, a full time graduate student in the SJMC at Texas State, and am on course to graduate this December. My concentration is in New Media, so glad they added this concentration because I have grown up with the WWW. I am passionate about the Internet, not so much as a form of entertainment (it is fun btw), but more as a "history book" as Jon stated last class. Self-learning through the Internet is invaluable and everyone should have access. As ya'll know my MacBook crashed (being fixed) and am currently posting from my PowerBook G4 that was brought back to life after a fall out of my backpack. Enough of the dry stuff, some of my hobbies are riding my bike around the hills here in San Marcos, gaming (XBOX 360, mostly sports games), and music (anything). I am excited to be in this class and hope to learn a ton in class about multimedia production. Here is to a great semester!!!

No comments: