Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's me! Cherie!

Hi everyone, I'm Cherie Angelica Rivero! I say my full name because the number one Google search for Cherie Rivero is CherieRivero.com, a forty something year old actress/singer whom I do not want to be associated with. Plus, I just really like my middle name. As many of you know by now, I am an amateur singer with my own little persona on the internet. So that is what you will find when you search for Cherie ANGELICA Rivero. I try to keep my singer persona separate from my academic persona, kind of like Hanna Montana and Miley Cyrus. haha! But if you're curious about my alternate personality here's a link to the videos I'm actually proud of from this summer ( Parish Room Videos ). Just ignore all those other YouTube videos that I'm embarassed about. Anyway, my life story is as follows. Last year I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degreee in Radio-Television-Film. I concentrated on Media Studies. I wasn't sure what else to do, so I thought I'd give graduate school a try and so far it's been a wonderful experience. I am currently in my last semester here at Texas State and I'm looking forward to actually getting some experience in the field after I graduate. I've always been interested in web design and multimedia, but could never quite get a grasp on everything that goes into making a website. I can't wait to master all the skills we are going to learn in this class, so that I can add web design to my list of fun things to do!

No comments: