Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello Everyone

Hey everyone! My name is Adam Lee and I am the quiet guy who usually wears a hat with a whale on it, enough said. But seriously, this is my first Fall semester in the grad program and I am looking to graduate in May which means I have been taking way too many classes lately to get to that point. I work two jobs and go to school full time so if I look brain dead in class, I probably am.

I work mornings managing a horse ranch's internet customers, creating tedious customer databases, cruising facebook for chicks ( joke), and lately playing this addicting game


I also work nights running a tutoring center at a local boarding school where I am in charge of the high school men.

I took Cindy's class in the Spring and I absolutely loved it so I am looking forward to another interesting semester.

I guess I will end this with some random factoids about myself:
- Played soccer my whole life but ended with an injury on the college team I went to play for.
- Born in New Orleans, grew up in Houston (My Dad is in the black gold industry, don't hate).
- Finished my undergrad at Texas State so went straight into the grad program upon graduation.
- Never challenge Adam Lee to a foot race.
- GO COWBOYS
- Rx Bandits will change your life (ask J.Zillion).
- Nicknames include Addy, Pono, Leester, and Pubert.
- Looking forward to getting to know all of you better this semester.

No comments: