Friday, September 26, 2008

Technology - Yea or Nea?

I think technology is beneficial to society and broadens people's minds. With the Internet people can connect to others around the world. So much can be learned and it is all at one's finger tips. For example, I am currently auditing a beginning Japanese class. I have learned so much in my class and I really enjoy it. However, I can increase my knowledge even further by going online and obtaining online lessons to speakers in Japan all via the Internet.

An example:


Technology is not only beneficial for educational purposes, but also for professionals as well. In this growing global marketplace technology helps bring people and businesses together. Take a look at this example:
Global Marketplace

Also, without technology some great scientific achievements would have been possible:


Furthermore, there have been so many medical advancements thanks to technology:


Of course, with technology news is readily available on-line as well.
Austin News
This makes it easy for one to be informed about local news and/or global news. If a particular story grabs someones attention they can investigate it from different news sources easily.

These are just some examples of how technology broadens our knowledge and horizons. With continual advancements in technology, the possibilities are endless. And, just for a laugh...

No comments: