Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hey hey hey



Greetings. 

My name is Chris Troutman. 
This is my second New Media/Web Design type course. I am pretty jazzed about it. 
I am also Cindy's GA for the semester and that is cool too. 
I hope to be a guru of some sorts by May... Guru or bust. 
My high score in Tetris is in the high 190 thousands. 
I participated in a tournament this summer and placed third. 
My wife placed first in the women's category and second overall. 

I digress.

I am recently married
I brew beer
I work here. You can try it. I can't talk much about it, but I can tell you that this one counts votes. 

I have a webpage, facebook, myspace, linkedin, and I manage my church's page. 
I have a background in newspaper and freelance and hope to venture into more web publishing. 

I look like this.

No comments: