Wednesday, September 3, 2008

From Hi to Howdy

I am Shane Tyree, but with a quick google search you will find that I am not the only one. I was very saddened when i realized that fact. I suppose my good friend at the University of Colorado studying religious theology was right when he said original though no longer exists - a mediation I have been pondering for a very long time - but when I realized i was not the only "Shane Tyree" my bubble burst.

Currently, I work at the New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung as the Sales Manager. And let me tell you selling newspaper in the digital age is skill not many people have or can even acquire. But overall it is a great community and a great place to raise a family. I have three year old son that seems to get smarter every day, and is an absolute thrill to watch grow and learn. I have a beautiful supporting wife of about 10 years that i am very happily unmarried to. Yes, unmarried - it's like unbirthday.


Well enough about me, this is part of class that i loathe the most. I mean, I see me all day every day (like any good happy hour) and to boast about who or what I am or have accomplished is not very humbling. So, I will start with being humble. I don't like to be the loudest person in the room, and am much more comfortable watching, listening and learning from every around me. Basically, I enjoy my grad classes because I believe everyone is else is much smarter than me and am truly amazed at the knowledge of my peers.

No comments: