Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The school I like

I define power bloggers as the bloggers who succeeded in branding themselves. They also deliver information to others (semi) professionally under the bloggersphere.

As a “slow adapter,” my blog, which was opened and closed twice, is my personal notes, like a journal. I am always on the consumer side, but never on the producer side. I do not blog to give information for others, but it is all about what I am interested.

Last Monday, one of my professors (who I am afraid of telling her name…) said that the department wants to hear about course feedbacks. If the deparment can provide any specific classes, especially about the new media (or any other hybrid), they love to do that. O-yeah. thank you so much !!! There was always a “But.”

“May not be while I am here!!!”

1 comment:

Alana said...

Blogging doesn't have to be about producing content for others. But it can be a place where you write your responses to the information others gave you. Did you like it, hate it, etc.

You never know when people might start becoming interested in what YOU have to say about things. They will search for YOUR opinion.