Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Max the Media Watch Dog


I have been referred to as Ms. Valderrama for the last few years while teaching high school speech classes. I hope to go by simply Stephanie now and to enjoy being a student. I also enjoy video editing the occasional wedding and spending time with my dog Max. You will probably see more pictures of Max in future projects.

Max is a crazy Jack Russell and is great for entertainment. My students at school heard a lot about Max which coincidently is a great way to get people to open up. Ask them about their favorite pet and see what kind of responses you receive. Better yet ask them to give a speech on caring for their pet and all of a sudden public speaking isn't that nerve racking.

I am really interested in learning Dreamweaver, Flash, and InDesign. My students frequently used iMovie to edit small news stories and I really hate it that the new iMovie isn't as user friendly as the older version. So this will be a great opportunity to learn the newer version of iMovie. This class covers so many programs that I am eager to learn I hope to utilize everything right away. We are going to have a great learning experience!

-Steph

1 comment:

Cindy Royal said...

Max is so cute! I love Jack Russell's!