Sunday, August 31, 2008




Hello All,

Apparently you cannot copy and paste spell checked items on the blog as simply as I imagined... Sooo here is what I said earlier that did not appear with me and my lovely wife. 
Hello All,

I love the internet as a mass communications tool, but this intimate of an atmosphere is a little more tenuous for me. I enjoy mass communicating, but believe it or not I'm a little shy on a personal level. I am more excited about this class than any class I have taken so far at Texas State.  I am so intrigued by the convergence of all of the other media tools on this medium. It almost seems that I have been unwittingly preparing for this for the past 30 years of my life. OK all of you under 30 quit laughing already. I look forward to getting to know you all better as we work together and learn from each other. I'm very grateful to Cindy for stretching me already by having me post. My companies have had web presence since the mid 1990s and my employees have constructed many websites for my clients, but I have only look at the esthetic values of each of those sites and know just enough DreamWeaver, Flash and html to crash a computer. I really want to learn more about the programming part of web design. I created a profile for those that are interested in who I am, so I won't bore you now with those details. I will however post a picture of me and my beautiful wife just to see how that function works.
See you all in class on Wednesday. Lewis  Oh, figured out the cutting and pasting thing for this blog.

No comments: