Sunday, August 31, 2008

A little bit about me...



Greetings everyone! My name is Chondra and I am currently in my last semester as a graduate student. I began my college career intending to go to PT school and eventually discovered that I didn’t want to spend my days in a clinic. I think that it is important to find out what it is you really want out of life and do it, even if it means starting over or working harder. I recently received a job working for the office of public affairs for the United States Army and that part of my journey begins after graduation.

I am excited about learning web design and I hope that I can get all of my links to work (the Geek Squad would never hire me). I won’t be found on any social networking sites (sorry Jac) and I mainly use the Internet for checking my email. I understand the importance of the Internet; I just haven’t managed to fall crazy in love yet.

I would like to leave you all with the recipe for success according to Emerson, “ To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived”.

No comments: