Sunday, August 31, 2008

Introduction

Hi all. A bit about me... I'm a first year grad student and I also work part time as a supervisor at a market research firm. In my spare time I enjoy writing, reading, drawing, spending time with my husband and my three dogs, going to movies, and of course spending time on the internet. Some of my favorite sites to visit are as follows: You Tube, My Space, eBay, Dogster (yes, my dogs each have their own page), and Yahoo (primarily used for e-mail).

I look forward to learning how to design websites this semester. I spend a lot of time on the internet, but I wouldn't consider myself necessarily 'tech savvy.' Sure, the basic things I understand, but I don't know how to design a website from scratch and I'm not familiar with the various web-designing programs that exist. I think the skills I'll gain from this course will be extremely valuable to me both on a personal as well as professional level.


No comments: