Monday, February 18, 2008

An Icebreaker

Hi!!! I am Sonia (student of Dr. Rao) doing my MS. in Communication Management in Manipal Institute of Communication, India. Having heard about you and this forum from Dr. Rao, I have taken this step forward to use this platform to transcend all possible barriers and establish a rapport with you. Through this, I would say my purpose would be in trying to get an understanding of different mindsets across various cultures on different issues. I am looking forward to this and hope we will be able to broaden our horizons as much as possible. Have a great day!!! :-)

4 comments:

Jon Zmikly said...

Welcome to our Blog, Sonia, we are so glad you have joined us! Tell Dr. Rao not to get bitten by any pythons!

Kristin said...

Hi Sonia! Welcome to our blog! I look forward to hearing more from you and your classmates. Tell Dr. Rao "hi" from her Texas State students!

Kerri Battles said...

Hi Sonia. So glad to have you with us. Please feel free to ask any questions or leave comments on our blogs. I look forward to discovering some different perspectives that may exist across cultural boundaries as well. Please tell Dr. Rao that we miss her very much!

Liz Wilkinson said...

Welcome!