Friday, February 22, 2008

Hi Friends!

I am happy to hear about all of you out there in America! I knew even before Dr. Rao came to India that you all exist there!!! Don’t be surprised or consider me a liar, actually, we indians know a lot of stupid things: palmistry, astrology and so on... and It’s a mere coincidence that I got it confirmed by our professor, Dr. Rao!!! I would like to visit your country and know you all.

I am Jeetendra Kumar Yaduvanshi, a postgraduate student from Manipal University, Manipal, India. I know it’s a long name for you... but I love it, for you must put some effort in pronouncing it!!! Ha ha ha...but certainly not.... Don’t worry friends.... you can pronounce my name as G10dra! Actually you can call me J.K.

I like blogging, movies, voice of America – and it’s a tough choice who to choose between the two: Hillary or Obama?...McCain? I don’t know much about him. And before everything else, I would like to know you.

- J.K

No comments: