Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello...


Hi there. My name is Jordan Lloyd, I'm 23, and I'm starting my 2nd year of grad school at Texas State. I've lived in Austin since I was born, and I graduated from UT Austin last August. I started grad school so quickly after graduation that I hadn't even gotten my diploma in the mail yet.

In my first year, I was in the Communication Studies department. However, I slowly realized that with my work goals and interests I would be much better suited in the MassComm department. So, I switched. This will be my first semester as a MassComm student, and I can't wait.

I've done some work in PR and Social Media, but I have absolutely no experience with media design or web development. So...I'm a little terrified. I did noticed that we have a small project to do on iMovie, which was exciting because I am extremely comfortable with iMovie/iDVD. Anyway, despite my apprehension and lack of experience, I am extremely excited to start learning all of this stuff. The New Media Issues class I was in over the summer with Cindy was great, and I have a feeling this one will be even better. See you all in a bit!

- Jordan
Twitter: JordanALloyd

No comments: