Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Apple is at it again!


Just when you think that you are up- to-date with the latest technology Apple comes out with something new that is so awesome and makes so much sense that you can't believe you ever lived without it- that is if you can afford it!

I have to admit I am behind with technology. I have never had an ipod and when I finally get an ipod touch, for $150 at the time, they come out with the ipod nano which is better than the ipod touch and bump the price of the touch down. Same with the phone, I finally get an iphone and then there's is the iphone 4! When is it going to end? When everything I own is an apple product? Probably because they are the best. It's just like new media, a cult. Once you get your hands on one awesome apple product they've got you for life.

That being said, I think the new apple TV is the best one of the new products. I like the idea of being able to rent movies and instantly watch them on you TV. It' s like netflix, but better. And the price of only $99 make it affordable and worth purchasing. The old price of $249 is much to high for me.

No comments: