Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Picks for SxSW 2010

Here are the panels at SxSW 2010 I hope get picked:

So You’ve Created Web Videos, Now What? In the past, media have always had a price tag. Now, however, it is a different story. Anyone & their dog can create content and push it on the web with minimal effort Everyone who has access to the Web can monetize their content. This panel looks interesting because I think there is a huge future in video marketing. Everyone is wondering what to do with their content after they get/create it. I think this panel will be very informative and valuable

Your Banners Are Bogus will be a great panel because I so often contemplate the effectiveness of advertising online. I think people are starting to realize that banners are ANNOYING--period. This panel will hopefully dig deeper into this topic and provide for great discussion.

The Cost, Commitment, & Satisfaction of Starting a Blog seems interesting because I am new to the blogging world. I have come to love it but have found myself being very inconsistent with blog entries and I am struggling to find things to write about. I feel I don't have enough time to blog, but really I think blogs are only effective if you have a plan and stick to it. Consistency seems to be the key. I need to learn how to blog in the most effective way.

Essential Wordpress Search Metrics Since I am relatively new to blogging, I want to know how to optimize my blog. I want to know what aspects people love and how to attract the most attention with the most readers. This panel is going to be so informative and I hope it gets chosen.

Blogging is Still Awesome & Yours Can Kick-Ass This panel is going to be so helpful to me and will teach people how to make a great blog. I want to learn how to attract the most people, encourage the most discussion, and provide the best entertaining and informative content to people who read my blog. This will be awesome.

I really hope these panels get picked so I can enhance my sweet, sweet blogging skills ;)


No comments: