Monday, October 4, 2010

Tee Time Fore Her


I know the title is pretty corny, but my only 'real' hobby (besides eating and shopping according to my friends) is Golf. My boyfriend got me a set of pink and blue Wilson ProStaffs for valentine's day 3 years and ever since then i have been hooked. I try to make it out to the driving range as much as possible but there hasn't been much time lately. I will include links to golf wear for females, what to look for in golf clubs, a few stance and driving tips, how to hold the clubs, my favorite courses in central Texas and so on. My target audience would ideally be someone like me that is intrigued and loves the sport, but probably a beginner at it like me. After all we all have to start somewhere if we hope to be like Lorena Ochoa one day...

No comments: