Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mod Podge - My hobby




My hobby site is going to be about Mod Podge.

I use it to decorate and restore different things like furniture, frames, letters, etc. Most importantly, I have a blast when I am doing it! When I first learned about Mod Podge I was a little apprehensive because I am not very crafty, but I ended up loving it. There are so many different things you can Mod Podge and that's really what I love about it! I have taken several different things that were otherwise worth nothing and mod podge turned them into a unique piece of art!~ One of the reasons I enjoy doing Mod Podge is because it is inexpensive. Some of the projects can be time consuming but the finished product is well worth it.

I plan to include the following on my site:

  • A little history about Mod Podge

  • Past projects I've done with Mod Podge

  • Links related to Mod Podge

  • Future Projects

Mod Podge is something easy and fun to do! It is like a stress reliever for me. I enjoy taking old and not so pretty stuff and using mod podge and scrapbook paper to create something that is unique and funky! I hope you enjoy learning about Mod Podge and maybe you will be interested too. :)

No comments: