Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Project 3: Press START

Not mine, but fun.
If you've read any of my past posts or looked at my bio site, you probably saw this coming--my hobby site's gonna be about videogames.

I'm calilng it press START, and I'm thinking about breaking it down into the following four pages:

Home: Pretty self-explanatory introductory page to the site.

News: Gaming industry related news such as new game announcements, release dates, and the like.

Reviews: In-depth reviews of recently released games.

Myths: This one is actually inspired by a topic I read on a forum. People around my age may remember, back in the days before the internet was super widespread, that cheats and secrets in videogames were largely spread by word-of-mouth on the playground or in the cafeteria. A lot of these were exaggerations or outright lies, as most stories told by middle schoolers tend to be (getting the Triforce in Ocarina of Time or fighting Sheng Long in Street Fighter 2), but some turned out to be true (fighting Reptile in the original Mortal Kombat). So I thought it'd be fun to do a little research on some of these.

No comments: