Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happily Ever After Wedding Website


I'm getting married in almost exactly 6 months and I thought what would be a better idea than creating a wedding website. No fear people, I will not be publishing way too personal information such as "how we met" or "our proposal". First off, most people who will be attending our wedding know these stories and secondly, my fiance and I like to keep a semi-private life. I like the idea of a wedding website because you can put all the necessary information relevant to the wedding, such as ceremony and reception location, hotel information and registry lists in one place instead of having to send it in an invitation. It is more green too. Although I have already created a wedding website using a template, this will certainly be good practice.

No comments: