Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HGTV Home Shows


My idea for this website comes from my interest in homebuying shows on HGTV. I love the fact that you can watch someone go through the process of buying a home. Not only do I get to look at really neat houses, I also get to learn about homebuying and see what to watch out for and pay attention to.
I've always enjoyed looking at homes for sale and I thought that I could create a Web site that reviews episodes of my favorite shows that come on HGTV, such as House Hunters and My First Place. There will be a page that explains what each show is about for those who don't know but who are interested in possibly watching some of these shows. Also, my site would provide daily tips on what a homebuyer should know, great locations for first-time homebuyers, etc. This website would also provide information on how prospective homebuyers can contact HGTV to get on a show.
This site will not feature every HGTV show, but only those specifically pertaining to homebuying.

No comments: