Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Project 3

Hello everyone.

For project 3 I plan to develop a fan page for the HBO television series True Blood. When this show first came out along with the vampire craze from Twilight and its accompanying films/books, I was totally against the myths, ideas, beliefs, etc. behind vampires and werewolves. But, after watching True Blood from the beginning, I am absolutely hooked. I'm not a fan of the Twilight saga but I can't say enough about how awesome True Blood has become! I love the stories and plots the producers have created. As soon as the Sunday night episode ends, I can't wait until the next show. Season 4 just ended roughly a month or so ago but the show has signed on for another season, to air in the summer of 2012. Such a long wait!

So, for the project, I plan to create a page for each of the characters, maybe an overall summary page of the show in general, some of the crazy moments from the past and because I love makeup and fashion, I would like to encorporate the new makeup line created by Tarte cosmetics specifically based on the HBO series into the Web site. Note: I realize there are a TON of really inappropriate moments within the show and I don't plan to focus on those. This site will merely serve as a general fan page about the cast, the [broad] plot and other interesting details. Stay tuned for more gory information! ;)


--Paige

No comments: