Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey...from Josh Shepherd

What's happening on a great Saturday afternoon? It's Josh checking in on the blog. I thought the film on the internet was super interesting. I wonder if it would have been different had it been produced before the dot.com bubble popped. It was great to hear that they basically had now clue what they were doing. There really didn't seem to be a plan; they were just throwing stuff against the wall and seeing what stuck. As long as it was good enough, that was all that mattered.
I am really excited about this class, mostly because the work I have done on my podcast has opened me up to all these possibilities. I spent 7+ years in broadcast land and this arena of new media is fresh to me. I love the ATX having been here forever by attending elementary, middle, high school and college all in Austin.

Anyway...any one interested in my podcast or site. It's on Itunes or you can go to http://www.backlineshow.com/ BacklineShow is my Twitter handle and Facebook handle, as well.

See everyone on Wednesday!

No comments: