Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hello! :)

Hi Everyone,
This is Lesley. I just graduated with my undergraduate degree in Mass Communication (Journalism). I took this class with Cindy in my undergrad and I really enjoyed the class and Cindy. I decided to take it again because I knew that even though it was only a semester ago so much had changed in the software. I'm excited to brush up on my web skills and revamp my web site.

This is now the second time that I've seen the film over the history of the Internet and it still takes me by surprise. The idea that many people didn't believe that the idea of the Internet would be successful and that people wouldn't be interested it in is simply mind blowing especially when it is now such a prominent aspect in every day life.

I'm excited for Cindy's class and my first semester in graduate school.

No comments: