Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to Online Media Design!

Hi everyone and welcome to the class. Here's a little something about me. I look forward to seeing you all in person next week!

I'm the instructor of the class, starting my 5th year at TX State. I got my Ph.D. at UT, and have been teaching Web design and online media courses for more than a decade. It's been interesting to keep up with the changes. I have a personal website at cindyroyal.com and a tech blog at tech.cindyroyal.net. I love live music, and have a music blog and interview show at onthatnote.com. I spend a lot of time online, but I also love kayaking and hiking around Town Lake. Can't wait to hear about the things you like to do.

My Twitter name is @cindyroyal, so check me out there, follow me and join the conversation!

No comments: