Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Online Media Design introduction

Hello, everyone.  I'll be taking Online Media Design this semester, so I guess I'll take this chance to introduce myself.

This is my first semester of grad school (I graduated from Texas State alnost two years ago), and I'm excited to be going back.  I love movies and videogames, and I write handheld videogame news and reviews for the Examiner from time to time, though I haven't written much lately (you can see my profile and links to my articles there at http://www.examiner.com/handheld-in-houston/doug-seliger).

I took Dr. Royal's introductory web design class as an undergrad, and I'm looking forward to building upon that foundation.

I'm on Twitter @Doug_S which I mostly use to post links to new articles or ask for suggestions for games to review, so hit me up.

No comments: