Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello All!





Hello Everyone,

My name is Christina Gulla and I am about to begin my second year as a graduate student at Texas State. I love graduate school and so far have met a lot of awesome people. I am 26 years old and live in Austin, TX. I am currently working as a Real Estate agent in Austin so if anyone needs help with buying or selling their home, let me know! I graduated from Texas State in 2009 with a degree in Mass Communication & Advertising and a minor in Psychology. I went straight into the graduate program to obtain a Masters degree in Communication.
I took Cindy's Issues in New Media Class this past Summer and absolutely loved it. It was by far my favorite class thus far in the grad program. Cindy is awesome and the class got me very interested in new media. I am really looking forward to this class and can't wait to meet everyone.
~Follow my personal blog at www.ChristinaGulla.wordpress.com
~Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/christinagulla (@ChristinaGulla)

Looking forward to Fall 2010!

PS---sorry this picture is so large. I don't know how to make it smaller! I will know how to do that by the end of this class :)

No comments: