Saturday, August 28, 2010

Intro Post


Hey everyone, my name is Brittany Ervin and I'm in my second year of grad school. This is my second class with Cindy and I'm really excited about learning and honing many technical skills that are necessary with a new media concentration. I loved New Media Issues in the summer and took so much away from it. I'm ready to come back this fall and own Dreamweaver and Flash!
My background is in music, however, so for a very long time I wasn't immersed in Dreamweaver or Flash or CSS or any other such program but rather my instrument. While I love music and still play always, I am fascinated with new media and am so ready to learn as much as I can in this next class! I really want to get on the bandwagon with Flash and some of the other programs I haven't worked with before. I hope to incorporate music and my passion for it into my career and utilize the skills I acquire in these grad classes.

You can follow me on Twitter: @BrittErvin

See you soon!

No comments: