Sunday, August 29, 2010

Intro Post


Hi everyone! My name is Monique Ramos and this is my second full semester in Graduate School at Texas State. I graduated from Texas State in May 2009 with a BA in Mass Communication-Advertising and since then I have done a lot of internships and most recently I worked in the Marketing Department at Schlitterbahn. I took Cindy's New Media Issues class this summer and it got me very interested in New Media. I learned a lot of useful information and I look forward to learning more about HTML, Flash, Photoshop etc. Right now I basically know nothing about web design so this class will be a challenge, but I hope to learn a lot of new skills and broaden my knowledge of new media.

I recently moved to Austin and have been having fun getting to know the city better. After living in San Marcos for four years I needed a change. This semester should be very busy and fun! I am a GA for professor Lucy Brown who teaches Account Planning, and I am also very excited about my new internship at LatinWorks in the Account Service department.


Follow me on Twitter @ramosmonique

Can't wait to meet everyone!

No comments: