Thursday, November 13, 2008

Final Project Topic

Good afternoon, guys! I'm toying with the idea of putting together a website that focuses on the topic "life is art." I know many disagree about whether or not life is art, or art is life, or whether one is a representation of the other, et cetera. It's theoretical and philosophical, but I want to put it together in a fun, engaging way. It'd have a general artsy opening about the philosophy and the differing views. Then maybe separate pages to address different canvases (the human body, nature, painting, music, performance art, and so on). I have ideas about a few people I'd like to interview -- my most favorite tattoo artist ever (Mike Norris from Southside Tattoo), one of my undergrad art history professors (Housefield), and a friend of mine who loves art as much as I do. And I have a few ideas about some still photography videos I'd like to put together. What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

carina said...

It sounds great and it would definitely be very visual. I like the idea!