Tuesday, January 22, 2008

intro and definition

Hi, guys! My name is Choon
Never used my space or facebook. This even took more than a couple of minutes to figure out!

I graduated from a small school in Denver with a long name, Metropolitan State College of Denver, with a long major title, Technical Communication and Media Production.

I'm very simple thinking guy. I love to watch TV, and it was always fun, rather than reading a book, After college, I got my first TV job in Waco as a photojournalist (also called a camera guy). My station had all kinds of management issues, just like other small stations, and it made me come back to school.

I read Baron' s article, From Pencils to Pixels: The stages of Literacy Technology. He mentioned that "The rate of change of computer development is significantly greater." It is amazing to watch how widely we use the new media (mostly internet) for communication. But, I am never satisfied with current technologies. I always look for something cool and fast! For me, the new media is that I never realize how convenient it is and something I never appreciate it.



No comments: