Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Third Project

While trying to figure out what type of website I'd create, I learned that the Pittsburgh Steelers' (a team I've followed since 1985) starting running back was missing two weeks. Still having no clue on the website I started reading up on the team, killing time while I though out my website, then it hit me. Why not have a site on the Steelers? There is probably nothing I know more about (except maybe the Pirates) so why not? So I have decided. The details still have to be worked out but it will contain a stats page (with nerdy tidbits), schedule page, home page, and an analysis page. The work will be in the analysis page where I will complain and talk about anything remotely Steelers. The topics will be on silly things like Troy's hair, Mike "Epps" Tomlin, and Jeff Reed's affinity for getting naked in public. There will also be some technical game analysis (as much as a Madden expert can provide) and even serious stuff like Ben's legal issues.
I am excited and a bit nervous about such a venture but I know it'll be interesting and worthwhile.

No comments: