Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Project Three

Between a respiratory infection, grading papers for Dr. Laird, working in the TV studio lab class, and being a husband and father, I have squeezed in building a new site for project three. 'Twas nothin'.

I completed a film which I copyrighted in 2006 on life without parole prison sentencing called, Lifers - a prison documentary. I used to have a simple website that I used for selling DVD copies of the film. The domain ran out and I didn't renew it (it was lifers.us).

For project three I have constructed an entirely new site. The fourth page on the site includes an embedded PayPal purchase button that visitors can utilize to purchase a DVD copy of the film.

I built the logo for the site from the file that I have for the DVD box cover insert that was created for me professionally by Mint Designs.

No comments: