Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Huddleston For Sheriff or Relax Through Listening.

The Website that I have great interest in is a site that I want to do for one of my life long best friends. She is a psychotherapist and LMSW that is completely holistic in her approach to counseling. She specializes in a number of treatment approaches, but her "guided meditation" or "hypnotherapy" is very powerful and extremely relaxing to me. I will build her site, but what has happened to me is that I had an unexpected client approach me to re-do his Website and add a video to his home page. He is running for Hays County Sheriff and is up against terrible deadlines to get the new look site posted. I re-built his site over the weekend using the old site as a foundation just to get the new look up there. Now I'm re-building the site in a proper manner so that the programming language and scripting are more eloquent, clean and functional.

No comments: